Sunday, August 1, 2010

Twin Bond

Having twins is so much fun. Sure, it's a lot of work, but it's so awesome to see these two sweet babies and know that they are mine. I'm so blessed!

It's interesting to see the bond that already exists between these two. Twins definitely have a bond that is unlike anything I've ever seen . . . I love it!

If I bring one of the babies downstairs and leave the other one upstairs, within a minute the one left upstairs will start fussing. It's like they know that they aren't by their twin anymore!

And when we're downstairs the babies sleep in different bassinettes. The other day the babies were both a little fussy and I couldn't figure out why. After exhausting every other option, I finally decided to lay them by each other in the same bassinette. They snuggled right up together and didn't make single peep again. They just missed each other! Amazing!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Love it. They are so precious and I miss them already!

Mom said...

they need each other so much!!