Monday, February 22, 2010

Karate Kid(s)!

I have felt the babies move off and on for quite some time now. Today we were driving home from the store when I got kicked so hard it made me jump. It was awesome! Daniel was like, "Holy cow!" because I think I scared him when I jumped. It was the strongest kick I've felt so far.

It's awesome though. There's nothing like feeling a baby move inside of you . . . and feeling two babies is twice as amazing. I look forward to every kick, wiggle, elbow, and back flip that these kids will do inside of me. I'll try to remember to cherish every movement when they wake me up in the middle of the night in a couple months from now.

So when I start complaining about sleepless nights because of the acrobatics going on in my tummy, please help remind me of how grateful I am!

No comments: